Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Touch For Health ~ The Art of Self Testing

The Art of Self Testing Prerequisites 

Either Introduction to Muscle Testing or Touch for Health Level I

Dec 9th and 10th in Moodus, CT.

What you will learn: 

In this workshop you will learn how to muscle test yourself. Different techniques will be explored so that you can master one that is easiest for you to use at home.

2 hours (includes workbook)

2 days
16 CEUs

TFH is for laypeople and health professionals. The session introduces the art of muscle testing and the basic procedures to balance 14 muscle/meridian systems.

What you will learn: 
Skills to increase energy levels, reduce stress and pain, increase mental clarity and enhance the immune system
Food and sensitivity testing
Surrogate testing and Emotional Stress Release techniques
Auriculars
Visual inhibition
Neurolymphatics
Neurovasculars
Balance as you go
Spinal reflexes
Switching-on technique
Indicator muscle
Posture awareness
Self-responsibility model
Dehydration check
You will learn how to access the body’s own innate intelligence for the answers to balanced health. TFH I is a prerequisite for all other levels of certification.

Cost: $295 (includes workbook and certificate)


8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited and honored to be able to participate in this workshop tomorrow as we all advance our education in the art of "touch for health," with Vicki Graham
    ~ Dennis Schleicher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken Vicki's Reflexology classes in the past and she would sometimes talk about touch for health. I was so intrigued that I signed up for Touch for Health Level 1. Just like Reflexology this has changed my life. I can't wait to start using this on myself and my clients. Vicki is a master teacher. She is so knowledgeable about so many modalities. Learning from her has been a great blessing in my life. If you are thinking about learning anything holistic Vicki is the one you want to learn from. Don't hesitate sign up for one of her many classes. you will be glad you did!! I'll probably be in it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susette, you are a model student and I'm so proud that you were able to get the job at Middlesex Hospital doing reflexology. It's always a joy and an honor to have you in one of our classes. See you soon.
      Hugs & Love, Vicki

      Delete
  3. I think Susette say's it all. Anything Miss Graham is teaching will be full of information on health and living a holistic or natural life. If you need to know about Reflexology, Touch for health, Energy work or balancing your aura Harmony Health Center with Vicki is the place to start your vibrational path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Vicki's Touch for Healing workshop she offered us the means to greater health, vitality, and self-understanding through the practice of an ancient oriental healing art, practical holistic philosophy. Gentle touching similar to acupressure is used to release tension that accumulates and is at the root of dysfunction, disease, or imbalance in our bodies. Vicki was a true inspiration in her two days of education. I can't wait to take the next 6 days needed to complete this course in its entirety.
    ~ Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to Reflexology class out of curiosity, was lucky to get Vicki as a trainer, and the rest is history. I am getting ready to become certified in reflexology and am following Vicki’s class offerings closely. The wealth of information and an ease with which Vicki is carrying it all down to us is so powerful that you will never regret a minute spent there….I look forward to the next course, in whatever area and whenever Vicki decides to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend13ish, I'm truly grateful that you enjoyed the knowledge as I'm the humbled one to have you as my student. I look forward to certifying you in reflexology.
      Love & Hugs, Vicki

      Delete
  6. Wow, I love the interaction this post is generating. I just wanted to let everyone know you will be receiving your certificate shortly. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to call me directly.
    Love, Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Vicki Graham Thanks You for your Comments. For more info on Vicki Call 860-873-3764